Saturday, May 28, 2011

In My Mailbox [52]

In the past two weeks I received:

- An ARC of Hourglass by Myra McEntire and a KTeenBooks USB bracelet with excerpts etc. from a Twitter contest (Thanks !).
- 3 Escapee bracelets & 3 signed bookmarks from Mary E. Pearson, author of The Jenna Fox Chronicles (Thanks Mary!)

So there you have it, the contents of my mailbox lately. What about you, what literary goodies have you gotten?

*In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
**The winner of the recent contest for First Daughter & Blood Trust was Erinberry - congratulations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get my hands on Hourglass. It looks so awesome!
Happy reading! :D

Check out what's in my mailbox :)

Karis Jacobstein said...

I can't wait to read Hourglass! The cover is stunning! Lucky you!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-7.html

Anonymous said...

Would you be involved in exchanging hyperlinks?

Anonymous said...

Hi,I’m seriously happy And iscovered th is going to be web site,A totally free search for it again,Amazing websites,Nice files.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...