Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox [49]

I actually got this a few weeks ago - and it certainly wasn't actually in my mailbox. After basically being fed up with residence cafe food, M and I ended up heading out for dinner. We were kind of just wandering without a specific destination in mind though, and ended up at the used bookstore in the process.

I guess as a homage of sorts to childhood reads and nostalgic feelings, I ended up grabbing Gail Carson Levine's Ever - I'd been meaning to read it anyway, having loved the likes of Ella Enchanted, Fairest, The Two Princesses of Bamarre, etc. I actually just finished it tonight! Alas, I didn't enjoy it quite as much as I'd loved the others, but it's still a worthwhile read for the MG segment. Thinking of passing it on to my sister.

Your turn now - what was in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...