Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox [45]

So technically this wasn't in my mailbox, nor is it a book, but I figured it was still worth sharing:

I was at Chapters.Indigo today and ended up getting a Hunger Games/Catching Fire/Mockingjay t-shirt! (It's actually just one shirt -the front view is shown on the left and the back view is shown on the right.) I hadn't realized there was so much THG merchandise out already - board games, magnets, stickers, keychains, shirts, you name it!

I'm pretty excited to start wearing it; it'll definitely be cool to see if anyone else recognizes the meaning behind it and mention it.

To find some of my previous posts on: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay.

What was in your mailbox this week?

*In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

5 comments:

Monster of Books said...

Living in Canada and going to Chapters on a daily bases I understand the THG merchandiser thing. I see it everywhere.

Pretty cool though. Haven't seen the shirt before though.

Kathy Martin said...

Very nice! I love literary t-shirts. I'll have to see if I can find it online. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Alison Can Read said...

What a cool shirt! Although you might as well say Down With District 13 too. :-)

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Those shirts are ahmazing!!! :) New follower.

Happy Reading,
Zakiya - My IMM is here

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

That a cool shirt..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...