Saturday, January 16, 2010

In My Mailbox [29]

Brought to you by Alea & Kristi, Lucid Conspiracy presents In My Mailbox #29...

Guess what arrived this week - volume 12 of Crimson Hero! Now I don't really read much manga, but this one just really clicks with me for some reason. The combination of beautiful artwork, extremely likable characters and literally-laugh-out-loud hilarious plot line is simply lethal. It's just one of those pick-me-ups that you go back to time after time, because it's that awesome. So yeah, in a nutshell - pretty excited about this one. Quality over quantity, guys!

And now that you know what I got, what was in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Looks like an interesting read. I have yet to read a graphic novel. Have a great reading week!

Stephanie said...

Quality over quantity ... definitely! I really like the illustration on the cover of your book.

Alayne said...

Looks good! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Awesome book...my nephew loves those kids of books!

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-17-10.html

Have a great week!

Rebecca said...

Looks like an interesting book. Hope you enjoy it.

Emma Michaels said...

looks like a great book. Hope you enjoy and looking forward to seeing what you think so I became a follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...