Sunday, March 29, 2009

In My Mailbox (2)

Courtesy of Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, presenting Week Two of Lucid Conspiracy's In My Mailbox:

Top left & middle left - This Summer. Escape with the Seven bookmark. (it's just the front/reverse view). I think they have promotional (printable) material & more information @ that link.
Top right - Edgar A. Poe stamp. (Okay, okay, so this was on the envelope, but I just had to share it!)
Bottom - Shadowed Summer bookmark.
*Thanks
Kate and Saundra!

Love Medicine - Louise Erdrich
*Thanks Megan!
**Not the cover I received though - can't seem to find it on Google...

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

the story siren said...

yay bookmarks! I love bookmarks!

Nancy said...

Ohhh..I love the bookmarks. I am a big fan of the bookmarks. Lots of times I will even create my own :)

deltay said...

Kristi - me too!

Ravenous Reader - Haha, sometimes I make my own too! But for some odd reason, I'll have a bunch of great bookmarks, but when I'm actually in the middle of a book and need one... I can't find any. :( So usually it's just a scrap of paper or a pen that gets stuck in there.

Kate at Read This Book! said...

Yay haha! I got the same stamp too. :) I was like "OMGZ cool!" LOL.

-Kate
http://readthisbook.wordpress.com

deltay said...

Kate - haha, it's a pretty cool stamp for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...